Over 10 Years of Experience, 100’s of Assessments Performed
Miramonte has focused on the healthcare industry and has become the de facto experts in ensuring compliance of HIPAA and the associated privacy and security regulations including assessing organizations against the standard/requirement/framework of their choice. These include, but are not limited to, HIPAA/HITECH, HIPAA Omnibus Rule, PCI-DSS, FIPS, 21 CFR 11, Meaningful Use, NIST, ISO, and general information security best practices.
We offer a variety of professional privacy and security services to meet all federal and state compliance requirements or we can customize an engagement or audit to address specific organizational requirements.
We Offer the Following Assessments:
- HIPAA Risk Assessment Using OCR Approved NIST Methodology
- HIPAA Privacy Program Assessment
- Meaningful Use Assessment (EHR Controls)
- Security Program Assessment
- Surveyor for Business Associates
Or Bundle Services with One of Our Packages:
- Baseline Security Assessment (BSA): We start with an information security program assessment and add the compliment of services from our Technical Security Assessment.
- Risk Assessment: Starting with the the Baseline Security Assessment, we add our NIST methodology based risk analysis component to satisfy the requirement for an organization to conduct a risk assessment in accordance with HIPAA and Meaningful Use requirements.
- Compliance Assist Partner Program (CAPP): We add quarterly external testing and semi-annual internal testing to our Risk Assessment and then layer on advisory services and executive reviews throughout the year to address the requirement for an organization to have an ongoing risk management process.